Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Dirty Goals

A new year is about to begin. I hear lots of people talking about resolutions and promises they are making to themselves on what they want the new year to bring. I figure business can have New Years Resolutions or "Goals" too.

Here is my list for the New Year for Dirty Deeds Soaps...

1. Use our blog. We have had it here for awhile. I want to learn to play with it more, adapt it, design it, utilize it as a way to communicate with other small business's, fans, and just a place to let people know whats going on with us.

2. Definitely want to expand our product line. The goal is to start carrying liquid soaps, sugar/salt scrubs, bathroom and kitchen inspired art/decor. Im pretty excited about this in fact.

3. Bring in some more "business" partners. Id love to incorporate some of my best friends and the most creative people I know, for possible natural mineral make up, and more ceramic offerings such as soap dishes and accessories.

4. Find better ways to communicate with our patrons, fans, and friends.

I think that about sums up our goals for the coming year. Hope you reach your goals, and follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment